Restylane® in Tarzana
Restylane is a line of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that help to fight the signs of aging and give you a youthful, natural-looking appearance by:
- Smoothing away facial lines, folds, and wrinkles - using Restylane, Refyne, Lyft, or Defyne
- Adding volume and lift to the cheeks - using Restylane Lift
- Lifting laugh lines (marionette lines and nasolabial folds) - via Restylane Refyne, defyne
- Smoothing lines around the mouth - via Restylane Silk
- Reversing volume loss in the back of hands - via Restylane Lyft
- Providing subtle lip enhancement - via Restylane or Silk
What to Expect
You don't need any skin or allergy tests before getting Restylane injections because the gel does not contain any animal products - unlike other hyaluronic acid products. Dr. Cohen may recommend it to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, or for lip augmentation - submucosal implantation.
Once injected beneath the surface of the skin in the target area, Restylane integrates into the dermal tissue, and attracts and binds to water molecules to build volume. Over time, Restylane will be degraded by the body's natural processes, causing it to vanish without leaving any residue.
The results of Restylane will be visible within one week, with about 80% wrinkle reduction, though subsequent treatments are necessary to maintain the effects at 6 month intervals, or as directed by Dr. Cohen.
Start your treatment today
It is important to work with a doctor who has experience working with Restylane injections to ensure safety and optimal results. Depending on your skin-enhancement goals, Dr. Cohen may recommend additional treatments in conjunction with Restylane, such as microdermabrasion or laser skin resurfacing.
Please schedule your appointment today to learn more about Restylane injections, and whether they're right for your case.